Duration: 8 hours (typical)
In today's "global market", featuring vanishing borders and "global" competition, all industrial concerns must aim at new, higher Performance targets, in line with "the best of the classroom".
This workshop is designed to enable participating enterprises to set their own path to high levels of overall Performance, and understand the associated benefits, prerequisites and constraints.
Workshop's key-words are: results - practical - simple.
Equally beneficial to participants from all industrial and business sectors, this workshop is tailored:
- to make participants aware of the strategic importance of aiming at high levels of Performance in a "Global Market" situation
- to make participants acquainted with those principles required to understand, measure, self-assess and monitor Performance
- to give delegates an introductory appreciation of the "state-of-the-art" philosophy, disciplines and techniques available to enable every enterprise to perform at world-class level - and illustrate principles and methods that can and should be applied in businesses of all types and sizes to achieve continuous Performance improvements
- to stress the importance of an integrated, holistic approach to Performance, with emphasis on achieving short, medium and long term goals
- and to highlight the necessity of a strong and modern corporate industrial culture as a prerequisite to direct an enterprise towards new performing targets
Entrepreneurs, Senior and high-level Management Personnel from all Industrial and Commercial Enterprises
You are welcome to request further clarifications about this course - please be as specific as possible. Just contact Carlo Scodanibbio
Click here to see a list of the most popular courses and workshops offered by Carlo Scodanibbio.
Click here to read about Carlo Scodanibbio approach to training.